Reed Street Yards
3rd & Freshwater Way - Milwaukee, WI 53204Build-to-Suit
Reed Street Yards is a mixed-use urban office, educational, research and technology zone focused on the global water industry and strategically located near the heart of downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Over time, Reed Street Yards will house more than 1,000,000 sf / 92,900 m2 of high tech space and be the physical hub of an international water cluster.
On the south bank of the Menomonee River with 1000+ ft/305m of water frontage, the site is an iconic location in the Milwaukee area. The land is adjacent to the Harley Davidson Museum and the Iron Horse Hotel—two of Milwaukee’s most notable landmarks. The Water Council’s Global Water Center is directly to the East and the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee School of Freshwater Sciences is within walking distance.
- High profile location in Milwaukee’s global water research hub
- Proximity to the Central Business District’s amenities and destinations
- Accessibility via freeway and public transit with close proximity to intermodal station and international airport
- Urban waterfront environment with immediate access to Hank Aaron State Trail
- High-density urban business park with full municipal support
- Initiative facilitating collaboration among businesses
- Integration with The Water Council, the Global Water Center and MMSD
- Sustainable infrastructure with sponsored demonstration elements
- Immediately adjacent parking available
- Multiple residential options surrounding site
- Build to suit and pad sites available